Thursday, October 9, 2008

-- Histry of my experiance in ICEfaces --

Since I am a Java/JEE developer, I have a 1 year work experience in JSF technology. But, it is a bit pain to develop interactive web application using only standard tags in JSF, because, JavaScript add huge extra work on me as well as on the client. So I search a good solution for that. One day (before nearly 1 year) I got a URL from friend of mine; he told me this brings the real solution for my problem. This is that URL….
http://www.icefaces.org/


As he told, it brought the solution, and also with lot of happiness to my life. Finally, I have introduced this technology for my company and they also realize ICEfaces can make big deference to the industry applications. Now I am a good software engineer, who is having a great future…

If you want to be a productive enterprise application developer... this the path.

No comments: